Export packing is a vital part of importing and exporting, without it goods get damaged.
Export packing requires knowledge of how goods are transported and the dangers that they face during the process. With over 40 years experience PCS recognise that every customer and every product has a unique packing requirement.
Working from a dedicated facility in central England, whatever the size of your requirement, the weight, it's value, and how time critical it is, PCS will have solution.
- 20,000 sq.ft. central export-packing facility
- Bespoke packaging cases for each consignment
- Bespoke shipping crates for each consignment
- Bespoke fully enclosed timber casing for shipping worldwide
- Bespoke open skeletal wooden crates for shipping worldwide
- Waterproofing options on casing and crating
- Barrier foil, vacuum packing and hermetic sealing opetions
- On-site packing at your works anywhere in the UK or worldwide
- Heavy machinery to lightweight boxes
- Packing of hazardous goods to IATA standard
- ISPM15 Compliant cases and crating
- Global forwarding by air & ocean freight
+44 (0) 01536 533 522